2 Pocket Selvedge Shirt
NU-00003-H42 - 2 Pocket Selvedge Shirt
|'Lavender Selvedge Oxford'
Another example of why we love Japanese fabrics so much, and how 2 belovèd ingredients (Oxford cloth, and the work shirt) can create great new classics. This is an intensely rich take on a classic Oxford. Woven on a narrow width shuttle loom, it has been created slowly with a high-gauge yarn, and with a selvedge down its outer edges.
We use the selvedge of this fabric to form a reinforced layer behind the healthily sized double chest pockets, meaning every part is used to its fullest extent. NU-00003 has a clean silhouette, with no back pleats. Movement and ease come from sleeves which are cut for comfort and allow for movement, and a body which is gently wasted, yet not slim.
Andy is a 40" chest and is modelling a size L
- 100% cotton selvedge Oxford
- woven in Japan
- long point open ‘camp’ collar
- w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x large pleated flap pockets
- internal selvedge no-waste-facings
- L.E.J mother of pearl buttons
- curved Warhol hem
- 2 piece sleeve
- made in Italy
- wash inside-out to avoid button chips + fabric abrasion/marking
- wash with like colours
- dry on a hanger, or flat
- do not tumble dry
- re-shape whilst damp
- give collar a tug whilst drying
- keep out of direct sunlight, + away from direct heat, whilst drying
- low iron, w/ steam